What is the gigexchange?
The gigexchange is an Austrian Future of Work job site platform offering multiple work services in Austria and 39 countries.
Our jobs site allows Austrian businesses and recruiters to advertise their permanent or contract jobs in Austria, all for FREE.
Advertise Jobs in Austria for FREE
- An Austrian soletrader needing contract work help for their Austrian business
- A small business in Austria needing contractors or freelancers for a period of time, without the need for hiring permanent staff
- A medium sized business wishing to advertise their permanent jobs and post contract job roles, for FREE on our Austrian job board
- Austrian Corporates and Enterprises requiring a mix of hiring both permanent and contractors
- Austrian Recruiters advertising their permanent, contract, full-time, part-time, casual and temping jobs in Austria, for FREE
Find & Hire the Best Job Hunter Talent available in Austria
- We are a Austrian job website operating globally in 39 countries internationally.
- We provide a reputation service, validating our skilled pool of honest hard workers
- To advertise a job on our Austrian jobsite is FREE
- We provide a convenient Austrian marketplace with multiple work services and a large pool of trusted and talented workers
- Advertise your remote work jobs to find and hire the best remote working talent globally or in Austria
How the gigexchange jobs works?
1. List your job or contract requirements for FREE.
- Work can be remote based or location specified
- Outline your requirements for the role
- Applications will be sent your website for completion
- Use our chat portal for additional information
- Use our platform to manage acceptance/rejection of workers
- Keep in touch with our web & app notifications
3. Job done – provide feedback
- Provide feedback to the successful applicant to help them grow their marketplace reputation
Advertise Permanent, Contract & Casual Jobs in Austria
Towns & Cities in Austria
Regions in Austria
Frequently Asked Questions
See here for more Help & Support questions